Τρίτη 14 Οκτωβρίου 2014

It's All About The Skirt







Photography : Bill Bar

SHOP THE LOOK
top : H&M
skirt : Zara
shoes : H&M

As the title of this post gives away, it's all about the skirt!! It is my last week's prized possession and a purchase I really had not planned. I just went in the store for a casual stroll - this is my story and I'm sticking to it - I saw it... and I fell in love!! So the usual search for the perfect outfit to go with it began and this is what I came up with.

These shoes from H&M was the first thing that came to mind as I wanted to go for a secretary look. They have the perfect heel for a tall girl like me and a timeless, almost vintage, look to them. But then the whole look turned a little bit too formal and something had to be done. Florals and skulls was the obvious (!!) choice and this beloved shirt transformed and completed the look. Kudos to the weather, as I found the only one day of October, when it was piping hot outside, and I could wear it without freezing!!

A special mention to the make up look I'm wearing, as I'm all about the mattes and the nudes lately - inspired by she-who-shall-not-be-named, you all know who she is!! It's so very 90's ,really suitable for Autumn and needless to say, a whole post will be dedicated to it, so stay tuned!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου