Πέμπτη 16 Οκτωβρίου 2014

Seventeen Longstay Lip Shaper Review





As I've already said in the previous post, recently I'm all about the nudes and the browns. So as I was looking for the perfect nude lip pencil, I stumbled upon this one from Seventeen Cosmetics. The Longstay Lip Shaper ( I have it in no.21 - Buff ) is just a revelation.

Let's start with the colour. It's a nude with brown and mauve undertones, although if used with a light hand it can almost disappear on the lips. My lips are pale by nature and the colour appears vividly, so have this in mind when purchasing nude lip products. On it's own it gives a my-lips-but-better look but paired with a little more browny lipstick, it gives the full 90's feel.

The consistency is great - not too dry that is, but as with all lip pencils, it's essential to have hydrated lips. A thin layer of lip butter underneath and this one feels and looks just like a lipstick. Regarding its staying power, I give it a 9/10. It's good, but don't expect it to be there after dinner. Nothing I wouldn't expect, especially for the price of it. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου