Κυριακή 19 Οκτωβρίου 2014

Shop 'til you drop


Alternative title : Eat - Shop - Repeat, without the Eat of course!! As you can see I went out on a binge and bought everything I've thought this last month, all at once!!

It all started with a simple visit on BeautyJoint. Big mistake!! The shopping cart was getting fuller and fuller and with great self-restraint I managed to limit my purchase to only four products.
The first, and the reason why I went on the website in the first place, was of course the NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Mauve. Rumor has it that it's a dupe for a certain lip pencil a certain celebrity wears - *cough* Whirl *cough* Kylie Jenner - so I went for it!! 
Then I stumbled upon the Studio Matte Lip Color by Elf and just couldn't resist to another nude matte lipstick, so I got one in the shade Tea Rose.
And then I remembered all the good things I've heard about the Jordana Matte Lipsticks, so I got one of these too.. in the shade Taupe, which surprisingly is just the same as the mauve lip pencil from NYX.
To end the BeautyJoint binge, I decided to get this little Blossom Blush Brush, which is just great for contouring!!

But that wasn't all, because the next thing is a Sephora suddenly appearing before me.. so I went in.. and got a thing or two - most likely three!!
First I was on the look for a new mascara and my eye caught the Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara. It has a very similar wand to Benefit's They're Real Mascara, so I thought to give it a try.
Then I recalled that I always wanted a nude eye pencil so I got the Sephora Long Lasting Kohl Pencil in Infinite Beige to try out.
And as there weren't enough for me, at the cash register I saw a travel sized GlamGlow Mud Mask just standing and waiting for me to buy it. And so I did!!

There are a lot of stuff, I know!! And I will probably have to starve for the rest of the month.. but what can I say??? I love them all and I'll manage!!!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου