Κυριακή 20 Απριλίου 2014

Eat - Shop - Repeat


This Sunday we are back to basics, meaning : Eat - Shop - Repeat is back!! With a slight variation as the "Eat" part stands once again for "Drink" (same old Dim), and one of my all time favourite "Shop".

EAT : As an avid tea drinker I'm always on the hunt for some new flavour or brand or whatever the market has to provide. On a recent walk around the local shops I visited Tiger (it's a classic for me) and found this packet of four loose leaf tea tins in yummy spring flavours - pomegranate, forest fruits, white peach and plain green tea. Either hot or cold these are light and perfect for any time of day.

SHOP : Now let's be serious and talk about this gift of heavens that answers to the name of MAC. One of the best quality makeup brands out there, it may be on the pricey side but let me tell you.. It's SO Worth It!!
My MAC collection is a tiny one right now, but I'm working on making it bigger and better. The latest addition, Magenta Lip Pencil. It's gorgeous and really works all year around. Expect a detailed post soon.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου