Τρίτη 29 Απριλίου 2014

Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo Review



Over a month ago, when I decided to colour my hair purple-brown, I also decided to go and purchase this Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo.
So many days after and with the bottle almost finished I'm still a little bit confused about this product.

On the pros, it smells heavenly, even if you just have it laying in you room, the whole place will smell of peach!! Also I think it did a pretty good job maintaining my hair colour - or at least not fading it. It can last a really long time as a little bit goes a long way and even a small pea sized amount will make a beautiful velvety foam.

On the cons now.. I have noticed that right after I've shampooed, my hair feel a little bit harsh to the touch which let me tell you.. it's weird!! Fortunately this all goes away when you apply conditioner but still.. What's going on Aussie?? Also - call me picky - but with all the rave going on with Aussie products I expected to be wowed by it.

All in all it's a nice shampoo and you should at least try it if you have coloured hair and you're looking for something new. As for me, right after this bottle is finished, I will browse the market once again in the hopes of finding Mr.Perfect - shampoo that is.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου