Κυριακή 27 Απριλίου 2014

Procrastination Weekend


It's one of those weekends when creativity and energy go for a walk leaving you with their little cousin, procrastination!!
So let's embrace it and take it out of our system.. I'm Dim and I'm procrastinating!!

I wanted to go for walks, organise some future posts for the blog, study for my exams and many many other things.. but instead I lied on my bed like there was no tomorrow!! And let me say, I enjoyed it!!

As far as I'm concerned there are times that you just need to shut down and recharge without even a hint of shame!! Just watch TV, browse the web and maybe read a magazine.. And some times during the endless and pointless browsing in your computer, you come to discover a couple of new exciting things!!

So in this weekend post I haven't got a great little place for brunch to recommend, or a new purchase to show but I have this..


and this..


Two new shows, with great premises and really really fun to watch!! About A Boy and Mixology..
They're both in their first season and I really hope they do go on..
So , if you're a junkie for TV shows like I am, give these two a go!! You won't be disappointed!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου