Πέμπτη 17 Απριλίου 2014

Pamper Yourself feat. H&M facemasks



As I promised several posts back, I'm here to report on the H&M facemasks.

I tried them all and I have to say I like them a lot. They smell amazing (pear&melon was my favourite) and they do a pretty decent job - especially regarding their price. So, to the particulars :

The Dragon Fruit mask is an exfoliating as well as cleansing mask, which you first rub on your skin and then let it sit for 15 minutes before you rinse it with water. It removes all the dead skin and leaves your face soooo soft.
The Olive Oil mask is your standard mud mask. It is perfect for deep cleansing and for skins with large pores and oiliness.
The Coconut Water mask (which smells exactly like coconut water) is a moisturising mask and can be used after you cleanse your skin. Although it says that it has cleaning properties, I would say it focuses more on the moisturising part. Leaves the skin soft and fresh, however if your skin is extra dry you could use a light moisturiser afterwards.
Last but not least the Pear & Melon mask.. This was by far my favourite mostly because of the scent. It smells like summer - melon, duh - and I loved it. This one is also used after your face cleansing routine and it can calm you skin and senses, leaving you with an oh so smooth skin.

It was really exciting trying these masks out and I was very pleased with them. Great plus is the quantity, as they have enough product to use more than 2 times.
If you like to pamper yourself with a facemask now and then, you should definitely try these ones.
You won't regret it.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου