Πέμπτη 1 Μαΐου 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review


Ok here it goes.. If you are an avid blog reader or you have subscribed in one or two beauty youtube channels, then you are no stranger to Batiste Dry Shampoo (link).
It's the most hyped dry shampoo in the market and after acquiring it myself, I have to say, it is so with good reason!!

Pros : It smells amazing!!! Coconut and tropical fruits and other delicious summery stuff!! This product doesn't have the same old aerozol smell other dry shampoos have and it actually refreshes your hair and your senses without making you smell like pest control! And on top of that, it actually does a very good job!! Having oily hair, I have tried every product the market has to offer and most of them while absorbing all the unnecessary oils, they always leave a white cast on my hair. I have read some comments that this one does too, but I haven't noticed anything like that until now.

Cons : NONE! I have really tried to be objective and think of something negative about this product and other than we don't have it in Greece - come on, it's not the product's fault - there's nothing there!!

I definitely and wholeheartedly recommend this one - if not pushing you towards it!! If you live in Greece like me, you'll have to order it online from somewhere like Boots - now they ship to Greece, hip hip hurray - with some extra cost unfortunately, or have someone who goes abroad buy it for you, like I did!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου