Πέμπτη 15 Μαΐου 2014

The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream



So as I said in the previous post, the gift my friend gave me contained two lovely coconuty products from The Body Shop. This is the Coconut Shower Cream and it's the one I was most excited to try out from the two.

This product has a thick creamy consistency, much like a body lotion, and it reminds me greatly of coconut milk, mostly because it smells exactly like it!! The scent lingers on the skin for a little while and for someone obsessed with scents with coconuty notes, like me, this is a must have product! I really like it layered under my body lotion and perfume - which of course have coconut in them!!

One thing that is a little bit tricky about it, is that it doesn't foam up easily. Because of how thick it is, this needs a lot of water to create a decent foam. Something to be expected, as it is a shower cream! And that's the only con about it.

Putting this little downside aside, this product provides another thumbs up for The Body Shop. It has a luxurious feel to it and with the virgin coconut oil that it has, it is actually good for your skin!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου