Τρίτη 27 Μαΐου 2014

Second Hand Shopping - Yesterday's Bread


If you are one to twitch in disgust only in the thought of second hand shopping, then look away now!! If you continue.. consider yourself warned!!

Two years ago if you'd tell me that I'd be shopping in second hand stores, I'd say na-ha, no way! What is the need for second hand stuff anyway when you can go on and buy something brand new?! Well now I can tell you for sure that there is something to it! Something in the idea of a piece of clothing with a story behind it.

Yesterday's Bread is a second hand / vintage shop with anything from clothes and shoes to heavy coats and accessories! I won't lie to you, it is a tiny little shop, crowded with clothes and piles of shoes but after a little digging, there are treasures to be discovered - in very low prices too!!

I went there last week with a friend, and each left with a shopping bag and a smile!





As you can see there's something there for everyone!! Either you're a vintage lover, a bargain hunter or a plain old shopaholic, I guarantee you'll find something right up your alley!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου