Πέμπτη 29 Μαΐου 2014

Avon Perfectly Flesh Nailwear Pro Review




There is something in the quest for finding the perfect nude that deems it completely never ending! Whether it is a lipstick or a nailpolish, we will always be on the look for the perfect nude shade that compliments each skin tone.

This one by Avon, together with this from a previous post, are my favourites! It's called Perfectly Flesh and in my case it's completely justified! It matches my skin tone perfectly and gives an effortless but also polished look to my nails. Perfectly Flesh is a perfectly good (puns everywhere) choice for when you want the attention drawn to something else and definitely not your nails!

As far as the quality goes, I'm very pleased by Avon. The nail polishes have great lasting power even without a topcoat and they go completely opaque with two coats - or three if you have humungus nails like me! The brush is wide enough to make the application easier and the formula dries really quick - which is always a plus!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου