Κυριακή 1 Ιουνίου 2014

Eat - Shop - Repeat


Eat - Shop - Repeat is back and this time there are no baking failures.. this time it worked!! On the Shop part of the post, I tried out H&M's makeup line and it also worked! It's a win-win for today's post, so let's get to it..

EAT : Since I first saw people eating pancakes in all those lovely American movies, where the Sunday breakfast table is full with stacks of them, I made it my life's goal to make them myself! Through trial and error I found the perfect recipe - simple, quick, efficient and above all yummy!! I know it's no news for most of you, but if anyone hasn't tried them.. please, give them a go!

RECIPE
3/4 cup milk
2 tbs. melted butter
1 egg
1 cup self-rising flour
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tbs. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt

And that's it.. just put them in a bowl, combine well and then pour 2 tablespoons of the mixture for each pancake in a small pan over medium heat, after covering the pan with the thinnest film of seed or sunflower oil you can manage - even better if you wipe the pan with a paper towel after you pour the oil. When you see little bubbles on the pancake, it's time to flip!!

SHOP : All those times I've been to H&M and I haven't tried their makeup line... Shame!! I bought this liquid eyeliner mainly because of the colour. It has an olive green base but has a strong metallic - almost aluminum foil - gold effect. It's just gorgeous and as you can imagine, there's a full review coming up!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου