Κυριακή 15 Ιουνίου 2014

Eat - Shop - Repeat


If there is one place that combines Eat and Shop perfectly, that is IKEA!! Being a foodie and a shopaholic this is the place to be, so this week I'll tell the tale of my IKEA adventures.

EAT : What IKEA is best known for, is of course the swedish meatballs! Everybody is going crazy about them and the raving is non-stop. So call me stubborn but I went for the Chicken Schnitzel with fries - although I stole a meatball or two from a friend. And the verdict? The meatballs are great and all, but the schnitzel is even greater!! Juicy, tender and a big enough portion to feed two - or me!

SHOP : Now this was the challenging part. Everytime I step foot to IKEA, I feel an unbeatable urge to redecorate my whole house, buy new kitchenware and even get some garden furniture - for the garden that I don't even have! In the spirit of sensibility though, I decided to buy only what was needed - plus a completely unnecessary scented candle! With that in mind, the checkout found me with a new Matilda curtain for my bedroom ,a Sinnlig candle that smells of tangerines and a mind full of ideas for an extreme makeover: House edition!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου