Τετάρτη 18 Ιουνίου 2014

New Haircut : From Deciding To Choping


There comes a time in a girl's life, when she's in need of a haircut. And I'm not talking about the regular trimming here.. This is the proper haircut, the one people notice!!
Having been in that place in my life recently, I think that it is a tad difficult to set your mind on the style you want - except, if you are super decisive and oh my God where have you come from??
In case you are just like me and not some kind of a super human cyborg, here's a little guideline I find really helpful everytime a new haircut is to take place!

Decision Process

  • Do a little self assessment and decide whether you feel adventurous or you want to go for something safe.
  • Decide the length you are going for first, before looking for different styles.
  • Pinterest is your friend. Search depending on the length you want and you'l find a million different cuts.
  • Don't repeat the failures of the past. If bangs weren't the right thing for you before, they won't be now.
In the Salon

  • If you have a salon or a hairdresser you prefer and you know suits you, then stick with it. If not, find the friend with the best haircut and ask her.
  • Bring photos with you, so you can show the hairdresser exactly what you want.
  • Explain in detail how you want your haircut to be.
  • Don't feel bad to tell her if something seems out of place.

So this is it.. It's not some kind of profound wisdom but it helps me get my mind in order and decide on that perfect looking, smoking hot new haircut that will change my life for good!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου