Κυριακή 8 Ιουνίου 2014

Eat - Shop - Repeat


In this week's Eat - Shop - Repeat, the baking success continues with some of the most addictive cookies ever eaten by mankind and two new purchases, a necessary and a totally unnecessary one!

EAT : Starting with the yummy stuff, hurray to me for managing to bake something lemony, without it resulting to total disaster - thinking back to this moment!! Today we're talking about Lemon Crinkle Cookies and I'm setting the bar really high by saying that this is my all time favourite cookie!!

RECIPE
1 1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1/2 tsp vanilla
powdered sugar for rolling

I always start with the butter and the sugar and when they are combined I continue with the egg. After that I just throw everything in the bowl with no particular order and mix until everything is well combined. I know it doesn't sound very fancy, but it works every time!! The mixture is quite runny and cannot be rolled into a ball by its own, but if you place a teaspoon in the powdered sugar then you can shape it into a little ball. Place the cookies on a baking tray and bake for 10' in a preheated oven on 180° Celsius!

SHOP : And on to my purchases!!! Breaking the habit of getting the same mascara over and over again, I decided to try something new!! Bourjois launched a new mascara called Volume 1 Seconde Mascara and in a spur of the moment, I just went and got it. It has a plastic spiky wand and claims to give 360° clump-free volume. Taking into consideration that my beloved Avon mascara is almost finished, this was the necessary purchase!!
The unnecessary one : another simple, black top! Maybe it's the strappy neck, or the flowy material, but when I saw this top at H&M, I thought it was meant to be!! It comes in many colours and now that I think about it it could be possible that I need another one..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου