Κυριακή 22 Ιουνίου 2014

Eat - Shop - Repeat


Another Sunday is here and the shopping and cooking spirits have overcome me once again!!

EAT : Fact about me : I love eggs! Poached, scrambled, omelette, sunny-side up or straight up boiled, I don't care, I love them anyway!! In a recent visit to Hip Cafe, I tried poached eggs with salmon and then I tried to recreate it at home with scrambled eggs instead!! And it worked!! I used a technique for Quick Cured Salmon (link) by Chef John - check him out, if you don't know him already - and the result was truly yummy!!

SHOP : So the Kimono trend is no news for many of you. It's been going on for some months now and though I've seen many shapes and sizes in the stores, I was still looking for that perfect one!! In my mind it was short sleeved and with a length reaching to the hip area and not so much a maxi one. After a meticulous search, I found the perfect one at Bershka (link to the kimono) and I can tell that you'll be seeing more from it soon!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου