Πέμπτη 22 Μαΐου 2014

Urban Wanderer





photography : Bill Bar

SHOP THE LOOK
top : H&M
shoes : H&M
sunglasses : Ray-Ban Wayfarer

Every city, no matter how big or small, has its hidden places. If you are in the mood for some serious walking then you're in for wonder and surprise!!

Athens has so many little alleys surrounding Monastiraki and Plaka, that remind you of islands and not so much of the centre of a capital city. Stone roads, gardens in full bloom and many many trail steps!! It also has its fair share of abandoned buildings, which if you are like me, have a charm of their own!!

On the topic of the outfit, I purchased the top and the shoes last week and couldn't wait to wear them. Although I should say.. the shoes.. not so great for slippery stone roads and hours of walking - ouch!!
The trousers are some older buy from H&M and I thought they went great with my new crop top, which I showed you in last Sunday's post. Finishing off with a statement necklace of course, this one -being a gold choker- is a story by itself and my all time classic Wayfarers and I'm good to go!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου