Κυριακή 18 Μαΐου 2014

Eat - Shop - Repeat


In this week's Eat - Shop - Repeat, it's all about crop tops and baking failures - hence the "stolen" picture of the lemon squares!

EAT : It must be psychological in some way, because every year around this season I find myself craving lemony desserts. Either it is cupcakes, cookies or plain old ice-cream, if it is lemon flavoured, I'm into it!! So I tried myself to make Lemon Squares (link) - for the second time! And I failed - for the second time! This recipe just doesn't want to be made right and though it tasted so lemony and buttery and perfect, it looked like it had been in a car accident - and smelled kind of funny too! I don't know what's going on, but I'll confine myself to cupcakes from now on!

SHOP : I'll also put the blame on the warm weather for this shopping splurge that happened last week. Whenever I was in a shop and there were crop tops on sight, I just saw red lights and something was beeping in my head, saying "Target Locked"!! So I gave in, with good measure, and got only two! The one on the left (link) caught my eye during a casual walk, when I randomly found myself in H&M. The right (link) one is from Pink Woman, a shop in The Mall Athens, that I always passed by but never went in.. seems like I'll be visiting it again!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου