Κυριακή 25 Μαΐου 2014

We Scream for Ice-Cream




It must have been about a week ago, when while walking around Monastiraki I stumbled upon a display full of fruity goodness, vibrant colours and yumminess!! With one quick glance I realised I was in front of Davinci - or as I will refer to it from now on, The Ice-Cream Paradise!!!

When it comes to ice cream I am always drawn towards more fruity flavours and upon seeing flavours like lime, green apple, blood orange, melon and mango, I was completely sure this place was made for me! There are of course other more creamy flavours, like toffee, dark chocolate and cheesecake, so there will be something for everyone!!

The place itself is very well designed and it is apparent that there is great attention to detail in all aspects of this shop. The staff is very helpful and will even suggest new flavours for you to try or combine, in order to create the best ice-cream tasting experience.

I really didn't know which flavour to choose but at last went for pineapple and melon and I wasn't at all disappointed - more like totally in love!! I also got a taste from my friends strawberry cheesecake and it was heavenly and very true to the original flavour of the dessert!! So three down, many more to go, before I finish my mission - tasting all the ice-cream flavours Davinci has to offer!!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου