Πέμπτη 17 Ιουλίου 2014

Floral on Floral








SHOP THE LOOK
top : Pull&Bear
shorts : Pull&Bear
sunglasses : Pink Woman
shoes : Zara
clutch : Mirror magazine

It all started with this particular pair of shorts! I found them at Pull&Bear and was just in love with the palm tree print and the material and everything. I went back home with my prized possession and realised that no top I already owned went good with the shorts. And so the quest begun!! I went in every shop I could find, I tried every top available and still nothing. I was going for a monochrome of course.. no stripes, or plaids or florals.... wait!!

And so it struck me.. why not floral? I went back to the same shop I got the shorts from and the solution presented itself! This floral crop top was everything I needed! It's not the first thing that comes to mind and it doesn't even sound compatible, but something happens and they match!! Also they leave a little bit of skin showing at the belly which I find really nice for these warmer months.

I decided to pair this look with my new Zara shoes - yes, heels, as I wasn't tall already(!!) - and add a pop of neon yellow with the clutch and the sunglasses. Some of you may remember the clutch from this post, when I made it into a perfect little beach bag. But after all, there's more to it than meets the eye!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου