Τρίτη 1 Ιουλίου 2014

Summer Tanning Essentials


Bikini Top and Bottom : OYSHO

Summer is here - nobody can deny that with 38°C roaring outside - and although I'm still city bound, I'm practising the old "a girl can dream" moto and I'm thinking of sandy beaches and gorgeous tan lines!
Unfortunately I'm the kind of person that is more likely to spontaneously combust under the sun, than get a magical sun kissed look, so this summer I'm getting a little help from my friends.. Carroten and Hawaiian Tropic that is!!

They are both tested and well-loved, so the recipe is pretty much guaranteed. Let's start by saying that if you are fair like me, then you have to pass through a phase of SPF 30 and 20 before you move to this particular Carroten product - unless you like burned skin, so in that case ignore what I just said!

So after you've elluded burning and you're in the first stages of tanning, enter the lovely Carroten Sunsations intensive exotic tanning gel SPF 10. It has been my favourite since last year, as it helps speed up the tanning process, while it protects from the sun - which most tanning oils and gels don't. The formula is moisturising and not at all sticky and it gives a nice glow when applied. Another great plus is the scent of this product. Although it says exotic flowers fragrance on the tub, it really smells like summer and exotic beaches without any hint of floral in it! I cannot really describe it as you can tell, but I guarantee that it's a really addictive scent.

Now let's skip to the part when you're back from the beach, all bathed and dolled up.. all you need is an after sun product and here comes the Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter. Long story short, I swear by it and I have all my friends hooked on it too!! It's not only a great after sun product, it's also the best body butter formula I've ever tried. It's really moisturising but after applied it gets completely absorbed, leaving no residue on the skin whatsoever. As for the scent, I have the exotic coconut one and once I've found it, I haven't used anything else layered under my perfume.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου