Πέμπτη 3 Ιουλίου 2014

The Body Shop Shimmer Waves Review




Now this is a post I wanted to make ages ago and ultimately the time has come!

Shimmer Waves from The Body Shop is a product that has been in my make up collection for years and years, but just when I thought to make a post about it, then came the time that I hit pan and I decided to wait until I got a new one. The sacrifices we make for the sake of photographs.

This product comes in three shades - I have the one in Bronze - and as the official promotion states , its "Five shimmering shades for face and cheeks in one neat compact.". All five of them are very pigmented and can be used individually to create the perfect summer eye makeup or all swirled up together on the cheeks for a bronzy glow. I also like to use the gold shade on its own as a highlighter both in the inner corners of my eyes and on the tops of my cheeks. For the days that I want a more subtle rosy flush on my cheeks, I choose to omit the deep bronze shade.

Over the years, it has proven to be a must have product for the warmer months - dull, cold weather and pale skin don't go well with this - and is also very useful for summer vacations, when you don't want to bring all your make up with you. This multipurpose product gives endless possibilities to create a lot different looks and I'll go out on a limb and say that you can take this with you and leave all your other eyeshadows and highlighters at home resting.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου