Τρίτη 15 Ιουλίου 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet Review



It's safe to say that I'm not a big skincare person! I always seem to forget about creams and serums and all that jazz, so I'm always looking for an easy way out. And this time I found it in The Body Shop and their new Sorbet line.

Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet - quite a mouthful - is a light moisturiser for all skin types and is presented with the premise of "an instant cooling sensation for all day hydration". I was a little sceptical at first, as I have oily skin and generally the "all skin types" label is a big no no for me. Now I'm standing before you proven wrong! This really works even for my skin without making it too oily. It's just what it says, a light, refreshing moisturiser and I may say it's exactly what I need for summer.

And just when you thought that the review is over, I'm still here to address the whole "sorbet" issue! It's the texture of the new line that The Body Shop is promoting and I have to say I'm a little confused. Ok it's smooth and soft and silky and all that, but after all.. all creams are! On the website it says that they get absorbed faster but I really don't know anything about that. So other than the pretty colours and the smoothie-like consistency, I don't see it doing much else.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a negative review whatsoever! I'm really pleased with this new moisturiser and I think it must be the first to say "all skin types" and actually mean it!! So all in all this gets a thumbs up and a pat on the back. I think that I've said that for all the products from The Body Shop that I've reviewed lately, but what can I say?! They were all pretty good!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου