Πέμπτη 6 Μαρτίου 2014

Skincare Issues


Each girl has her own routine when it comes to skincare and even though I don't use that many products - I'm kind of a skincare newbie - I thought to myself  "why not?". So, these are the ones I go for.. Feel free to recommend any new products of your liking!!

AVON Solutions Complete Balance Oil-Free Foaming Cleanser :
This cleanser is perfect for combination to oily skin. It comes out in a foam consinstency and leaves the skin squeaky clean and fresh. The scent isn't very present, so if you are bothered with strong smells, this is the one for you!

CLINIQUE Exfoliating Scrub :
No mater how many scrubs I test out, I will always come back to this one! It's the holy grail of scrubs and the perfect one if you have oily skin like me. It has really small beeds in it so it doesn't scratch your face and has a slight tingly feeling if you leave it on for a few minutes. The skin feels SO smooth afterwards and all blackheads are gone..

L'OREAL Ideal Fresh Toner :
One of the two toners I've been testing (with the help of my trusty PomPons) and I think it turns into a must-have. The lemony scent and the fresh, revitilizing feeling that leaves to the skin is just everything one wants from a toner. 

AVON Solutions Freshest Pure Refreshing Toner :
Bought alongside the cleanser, those two make a pretty good duo. It has a more prominent scent to it, and puts back a little bit of the moisture the cleanser has taken away.

GARNIER Hydra-Adapt Hydra Match :
As you can tell by name, it's a moisturising cream. It has a gel-like consistency and a lemony, fresh scent to it (must be a recurring theme), that leaves the skin moisturised in no time. You only need a very small amount as a little goes a really long way with this product. One characteristic that makes it extra special is that it mattifies your face, as it is targeted for combination to oily skin.

So, what is your perfect skincare routine?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου