Κυριακή 9 Μαρτίου 2014

A Long Weekend






So I love long weekends.. Who doesn't? Especially when they start with a day walking around my favourite shops, a good friend and some frozen yogurt!! Yum...me!! is a favourite destination when it comes to frozen yogurt. With flavours of yogurt like cheesecake or kinder bueno, this place is like heaven to me!!

Skipping to the following morning and my favourite meal of the day, breakfast!!
Nothing is better in the morning - after a slightly crazy night out with friends -  than any variation of the english breakfast and a cup of tea to start a lazy, relaxing day.

And then there was Sherlock. Even though I have seen all 3 seasons, there is nothing that could stop me from seeing all episodes again and again and again. It's my company of choice for days like these, when I've decided to stay in and relax, and a perfect distraction (I'm a proud member of the Cumbercollective) from the tough week I have ahead.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου