Κυριακή 23 Μαρτίου 2014

Eat - Shop - Repeat


However hectic my week might be, I will always find time for lunch with my friends and some shopping - even if it's the smallest thing.

EAT : A walk around the centre of Athens - especially Ermou street - isn't complete if you don't take some time to go grab a bite to eat in one of all those great little places hidden in church squares. Of course I'm referring to Agia Irini Square, THE hotspot these days. Gina and I went to School Pizza Bar, a great place with even greater pizza!! This time (oh yes we've been there before) we tried the chicken pizza and we'll surely go back to taste each and every one from the menu!!

SHOP : Quick tip about me - I can't go past an H&M without going in and potentially getting something. This time I went small and got a simple V necklace and a cream color hair-bow. It isn't much, but I love this minimal necklace that can be worn everyday on its own or stacked. Now about the bow.. I admit.. it's a new addiction of mine!! Bows can turn any hairstyle into something great and of course, they're as girly as can be!!

So how did you spend your weekend?!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου