Κυριακή 16 Μαρτίου 2014

My Weekend In Photos



These two pictures summarise my weekend entirely, as it was all about relaxing and eating!!

On Saturday I was determined not to leave the house no matter what. I spend all day cocooning with Minnie on my lap, organising my future posts and of course, eating (Domino's is a dear friend of mine).

On Sunday I decided to leave the warmth of my house, as lunch with friends is a must do. I went for sushi at the Far East of the Mall Athens (another dear friend) and continued on my journey to try ALL the flavours of AriZona tea.

With my belly full of yummy food and fully relaxed it's time to finish a diy shoe project I've started this week - which you'll hear all about in an upcoming post - and prepare for the week that's coming!!

Love you lots xx


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου