Κυριακή 2 Μαρτίου 2014

Weekends are all about Brunch



Saturday was a rainy day here in Athens and I was in need of a mood-brightener. The perfect way of doing that? Brunch of course!! So I headed down to the center of Athens, in a little hidden place called To Tsai. With its name meaning "the tea", this place doesn't disapoint at all as it has a great selection of tea drinks and other herbal infusions.
But back to the point, which is of course, the food! There is a brunch buffet here with anything a girl wants from her brunch. From soup of the day, to the classic scrambled eggs, to the not so classic - but equally yummy - vegetable noodles.
After I spend half of my day in this place, one thing is for sure : It's warm, cozy, with great food and great tea and I would totaly go back for a second round!! After all, I forgot all about the rainy weather outside and I guess it means something!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου