Τρίτη 4 Μαρτίου 2014

Denim Diaries




Jeans : Pull&Bear
Special Credits to the Photographer : Georgina Sakellariou

Lately I had my mind set on a new pair of denim trousers for the springtime.. So when I saw that Pull&Bear had some high waisted jeans in their new Spring line, I rushed to find the perfect one for me!! This particular one has a straight fit reaching to the ankles, with a "modern" high waist line - just under the belly button - and some distressed patches that make it really street smart!!

Now that the weather is getting warmer - or so I wish - this is the perfect item to transition into spring and a great canvas that can support any look you are going for!! So... take a pair of jeans and let your creativity flow!! Spring is just around the corner..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου